Please Advise!! I Commented “What A Nice Picture” On My Boss Photo & Now She’s Very Angry





Hello wapcodehub s,
A wapcodehub  user just reached out to us via email to relay her story to us.

According to her




Pls wapcodehub , I need your advice. My boss traveled out of the country and she posted a picture on her WhatsApp status which I commented on ‘what a nice pics’.
But to my surprise, she is taking it up.
I wrote “Good pm ma, what a nice look”.
She hasn’t confronted me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she comes back.
Please, what should I do?
She needs your candid advice on how to go about it so her Madam doesn’t fire her or punish her.
If you find yourself in her shoe 👇

What Would You Do To Resolve The Issue?

We want to hear from you all as regards this issue.
Drop your comment

Comments

Popular Posts