A Gospel singer popularly known as Ritanelly or Ritasax, have been signed





Ok I’m Rita,popular known as Ritanelly,also Ritasax cosvof my ability to play sax
I’m from IMO state,I’m a music freak,I sing,play saxophone, guitar and keyboard too
And also love I love writing and making new friends








Of course I’m from umuadu in olaukwu oforola autonomous community in Owerri west local government area IMO state,and I’m proud of my place cos we are great people
Ok I’m melancholic-sanquine in nature,that is to say I’m partly introverted and partly extroverted, and talking about my role models,I would say my number one role model is my friend vicky gee,he motivates and brings out the best in me,I love and cherish him so much,musically my role models are Tasha Cobb’s,Kim burrel and kierra sheard,they are my sources of inspiration, then my mentors are,PST.Evans James,Mr.ifeanyi Ibe and PST Chris nnaemeka,they are responsible for my growth musically…

Comments

  1. Nice one ,keep it up I wish to know you will, am Emeka from Abia state

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning beautiful 👑 am Cynthia from calabar, keep it up I really appreciate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Uchechi from Anambra state base in Lagos remember us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Music | video | comedy | entertainment | sports | News |

BLOG WITH US TODAY. FOR CONTACT CALL 📲 +234705 265 4723 |

Popular Posts