Download Music] A.I Ft. Flash – Gyal Dem (Prod. by Chordless)





What do you think about this song?
We want to hear from you all.
Drop your comments




You’re now rocking with the best! Talented rapping up and comer A.I. is back with another banger.
Following “Yout Dem” featuring Terry Apala, A.I. teams up with Flash for this huge summer tune for the girls dem.
Gyal Dem” is produced by A.I. in house super producer Chordless and it’s the perfect song for a few cocktails on the beach surrounded by bikini clad girls!


Listen & Download “A.I Ft. Flash – Gyal Dem” below:-


DOWNLOAD 🎶 MP3



What do you think about this song?
We want to hear from you all.
Drop your comments


Comments

Post a Comment

Music | video | comedy | entertainment | sports | News |

BLOG WITH US TODAY. FOR CONTACT CALL 📲 +234705 265 4723 |

Popular Posts