Music) Yemi alede open and close

Ever since her early days, Yemi has been obsessed with good music. She kept trying to write songs at every moment, whether she was happy or down and out. When Yemi Alade was discovered she was a student at the University of Lagos. She, however, testifies about the value of the training that she got in the course of the talent hunt that launched her into public consciousness. According to her, “Before now, I had always relied on the fact that I can sing. However, now that I have gone through a competition and done some professional training, I realize that I have a lot more to learn about the art and the business. I am more convinced now more than ever that this is the reason I am here.”
After winning the talent hunt show, she went on to continue wowing audiences and performing at select gatherings like the Industry Night at Saipan. She was soon signed to Adebayo Omisore-owned Jus’ Kiddin’ Entertainment.

Comments

Popular Posts